The Kendall Hotel offers 4 luxury one bedroom suites.
Each suite offers:
Full kitchen in each suite–including granite counter-top, stove-top, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator along with cooking and eating accoutrements. Living room with gas fireplace and 37″ HDTV; bedroom offers king size bed with 100% cotton bed linens and a 32″ HDTV.
Tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, over-sized walk-in shower, and separate lavatory area.
- Voice message service
- Local phone calls
- Coffee Maker
- Digital alarm clock with mp3 player, and spa sound
- Individual climate control for heat & air-conditioning
- 100% cotton bed and bath linens
- Deluxe bath amenities
- Cable television
- Iron and ironing board
- Windows that open
- Ceiling fans
Kendall Hotel $12.95 DAILY USAGE FEE INCLUDES:
Room rates are based on single or double occupancy. Children under 18 are free, 18 and older a $15 per night per person fee will be added to your bill at check in for the 3rd or 4th person. ~ The fee for a roll away bed is $25 per night. ~ Maximum of four guests allowed in a room with two beds, a king room, or a luxury suite. ~ Maximum of two guests allowed in a standard queen room. Rooms with one queen bed cannot accommodate a roll away bed. ~ Registered guest must be at least 21 years of age. Children under the age of 18 stay free. ~ All room rates do not include government taxes (currently at 14.45% per night) & hotel fee ($12.95 per night). All reservations are validated with a $25 authorization on the credit card used to secure the booking – this is an authorization and not a charge.
- Access to fitness center
- High Speed Internet access - Wired and WiFi
- Hosted Reception in our Rooftop Retreat (Mon-Thurs)
- American Breakfast Buffet
- Daily newspaper at Guest Services
- Unlimited access to New York Times on any device when connected to hotel's internet
- Lobby & In Room Coffee service
- Triple/quad occupancy surcharge waived for ages 12 and under
- In room local and toll free phone calls
- Business Center to print airline boarding passes
- Copies and faxes (up to 10 pages)
- $10 credit toward our restaurant for lunch or dinner