Guided by global health and safety recommendations and developing our service culture for this new phase in hospitality, we have implemented the following guidelines.
- When arriving at a Kendall Hotel, you will find an easily accessible sanitizing station at the entrance. Our receptionist will be on hand to guide our guests through an adjusted check-in procedure. All Kendall employees are screened prior to starting their shift.
- While performing their duties, all Kendall employees will wear face masks and are required to wash their hands frequently.
- Due to local mandates, all guests are required to wear a face mask when outside of their guestroom.
- Sanitizing stations are available at the entrance and placed throughout the hotel.
- A bottle of hand sanitizer & a sanitizing wipe is provided on the day of arrival. Masks are available at the front desk.
- Guest Rooms & Public Spaces
The guest rooms include a mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle along with the appropriate accoutrements. The rooms are also equipped with sound-proof windows that open.
The Kendall Hotel cleaning products are hospital-grade disinfectants and chemicals which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- Mattresses & upholstery are thoroughly cleaned & disinfected.
- All electronic and remote-control devices are cleaned & disinfected.
- Touch points and bathrooms are cleaned & disinfected.
- All linens are laundered in high-temperature industrial washers and individually packaged.
The Electrostatic Sprayer: All guest rooms and public spaces are thoroughly sanitized using an electrostatic sprayer.
Due to the restrictions placed on restaurants, the Black Sheep Restaurant is currently closed. We will provide individually packaged items for breakfast. Coffee, tea & water are provided in the guest room.
Self-service parking is available in the hotel’s garage. Please register your vehicle at check-in and ensure your parking ticket is always displayed on your dashboard when parked in the garage. Your vehicle can remain in the garage until 5pm on the day of your departure.